Monday, March 29, 2010

Only 2 year olds throw tantrums

Wow its been a while, but once again I'm back to let out my anger. Let it be known. ONLY TWO YEAR OLDS THROW TANTRUMS and the occasional 3 year old, but never a 17 year old. Your argument is completely ineffective. I never meant to offend you. I was only expressing a concern. I never said you couldn't emcee. I never said you shouldn't emcee. I only said that the female emcee needed to be really strong. I didn't even like myself as the female emcee because I don't feel strong enough doing it. That was a if you're going to do it, it has to be on point comment. Not a you suck comment. Now trying to reason with you is unappealing at this moment because I'm not going reason with someone who wants to act like a child. If you want to get defense about it and shut down, that's on you. What has that achieved? You still aren't emceeing and you're the only one huffing and puffing. You've always always been an irrational fighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment